Booking Terms & Conditions
Any Booking is subject to the conditions below. These Booking Conditions form the basis of your contract with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in these Booking Conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
1. BOOKINGS: Should be made using the official reservation form and will be confirmed by email, subject to availability, when a deposit of 50% of the booking fee is received.
2. FINAL PAYMENT: On confirmation of a booking the guest will pay the balance by the date specified on the confirmation email. If the booking is made within 7 days of the guest’s holiday the amount must be paid in full at the time of booking. If the balance is not paid by the specified date we will treat the booking as cancelled by you and the cancellation policy will apply.
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Payments should be made by credit/debit card or PayPal.
4. NUMBERS OF GUESTS: Excluding babies in cots, the number of people sleeping in the property must not exceed 6. Any breach of this condition will result in the party being asked to leave.
5. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: Bookings are a minimum of 2 nights and commence no earlier than 2 pm on the day of arrival and end no later than 10 am on the day of departure. If your arrival will be delayed, you must contact the person whose details are given on the booking confirmation so that alternative arrangements can be made.
6. LINEN: Bed linen, towels and tea towels are all provided. If booking for more than one week bed linen and towels will be changed at a mutually convenient time.
7. PETS: Pets are not permitted.
8. THE GUEST AGREES:
(a) To take great care of the property, furnishings and its contents such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses in a clean and tidy condition. Unreasonable amounts of cleaning, breakages and damages must be paid for.
(b) To permit the owner reasonable access to property to make any essential repairs or in an emergency.
(c) To take all necessary steps to safeguard their personal belongings and that the owner is not responsible for any loss or for any damage to anything belonging to a member of the party.
(d) Not to transfer their Booking or any rights and responsibilities under these Booking Conditions to any other person, without our prior written consent.
(e) To ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
9. COMPLAINTS: Whilst we hope you have an enjoyable stay with us it is essential that guests contact us if any problem arises. In doing so any issues can be speedily resolved and any shortcomings can be rectified straightaway. In particular, complaints of a transient nature (for example, regarding preparation or heating of the property) cannot possibly be investigated unless registered whilst you are in residence.
10. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The Damage Deposit which is payable with the final balance may be used for any repair and/or replacement of the Property, furnishings, fixtures and fittings that are necessary after your stay. We will return the Damage Deposit to you following the return of the keys to us, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above. Any cleaning fee will be used to clean the property, furnishings, fixtures and fittings following your stay and is non-refundable.
11. CANCELLATION: If you need to cancel or amend your booking you must email us as soon as possible. A cancellation will not take effect until we receive confirmation via email from you.
Should you have to cancel, a 50% refund of the total cost if cancelled at least eight weeks before check-in or a 25% refund of the total cost if cancelled at least four weeks before check-in.
12. NON AVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY: If for any reason beyond the owners’ control (e.g. fire damage) the property is not available on the date booked, all charges paid in advance by the applicant will be refunded in full but the applicant shall have no further claim against the owner.
These Booking Conditions, together with the Cancellation Policy and our confirmation email contain the entire agreement between us and you relating to the Booking and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements or discussions.